Where does mindbloom source its prescription medication?
Mindbloom sources its prescription medication from licensed 503a compounding pharmacies. We typically use the compounding pharmacies listed below, and the specific pharmacy we use depends on the state where the client is located. Clients also have the option to select an alternate compounding pharmacy.
- A&W Pharmacy - 171 E Main St, Duchesne, UT 84021 (P: 435-738-3784)
- Valor Compounding Pharmacy - 2461 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA 94704 (P: 855-554-2889)
- Enovex Pharmacy - 1111 N Brand Blvd unit m, Glendale, CA 91202 (P: 818-696-2501)
- Austin Compounding Pharmacy - 3010 Bee Cave Rd #100, Austin, TX 78746 (P: 512-327-7455)
- Millers Pharmacy - 678 Wyckoff Ave, Wyckoff, NJ 07481 (P:201-891-3333)
If you'd like to know the specific pharmacy that will be used to fill your prescription, ask your clinician during your initial consultation or reach out to your Guide.