How does it work?
- Get started by taking our assessment to see if you’re a potential candidate for treatment. If you’re a candidate, you’ll be invited to complete our patient intake forms and create a Mindbloom account.
- Schedule an exploratory call with one of our guides to learn more about the process.
- Schedule a time for a video consult with a clinician and, if appropriate, your first session.
- Enhance your treatment plan with personalized programming and action plans. You will be paired with a guide who will support you through your course of treatment.
- Complete your four Ketamine sessions. The first two will be more hands-on; you will have video touch points with your guide to walk you through the process.
- After your first course of treatment, you and your clinician will determine whether it will be safe and beneficial for you to continue treatment and develop a personalized treatment plan moving forward.
Learn more about How Mindbloom Works, or read our in-depth walkthrough of the Mindbloom experience.